Unilever Food & Health Research Institute (UFHRI) is Unilever’s
central research institute for the Food Business. UFHRI
creates and delivers business relevant solutions to brand innovation
programmes, based on science and technology. For the Consumer Perception
& Behaviour (CP&B) group, the UFHRI is looking
Multisensory scientist (vacancy nr. 3041).
You have expertise in the area of multisensory perception and first-hand
experience in running behavioural and cognitive experiments in the context of
• Provide up-to-date expertise in your respective areas of knowledge to
• Build and maintain your area of scientific expertise in order to assess
its relevance and impact for the business;
• Analyse, report and present quantitative research to different
audiences (e.g. scientists, product developers, marketers) in English;
• Publish scientific papers in peer-reviewed international journals;
• Represent CP&B at scientific congresses and conferences.
• Doctoral degree (PhD) in one of the areas mentioned above;
• A strong publication record;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English);
• An interest in working outside your current area of expertise and
ability to do so;
• An active international academic network;
• Preference will be given to candidates with industrial
research experience on these relevant research areas.
Unilever’s mission is to add vitality to life. We meet everyday needs for
nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good,
look good and get more out of life. Around the world our foods, home and
personal care brands, such as Knorr, Dove, Omo, Cif, Ben&Jerry’s,
Axe, Magnum, Lipton and Becel are chosen by individual customers 150 million
times a day. Please check www.unilever.com for more information on
Send your motivation letter and CV citing the vacancy number 3044 to recruitment.NL@unileverservices.com.
For more information see www.unilever.com/rdjobs.